Sunday, April 26, 2009

Depression?

my boyfriend was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer in his real early 30's. I am 25. Last week he broke up with me stating i deserved better %26amp; move on. I dont know how one can just up and move on when you have given your heart to them. He has shut down, wont talk or see me and has completely deleted me from his myspace page. I dont know what to do or how to help. Why is he closing me out?

Depression?
He is trying to do what he thinks is best for you. If you love him then keep calling him go and see him tell him that you will fight the cancer together. If you think he is the one you want to be with forever then propose to him. You have to get him to understand that he is not alone. He is going to need you no matter how many times he says he doesnt, cancer is a scary thing to have no one should ever face it alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive