Sunday, April 26, 2009

I used to get along with my parents so well. Input please!?

Now my pop has prostate cancer and is brainwashed by my stepmonster, and my mother who ALWAYS was supportive, had a stroke and I see glimpses her but now I have a disability and my mother actually doesn't want to hear about my illness. She will call me names and sometimes says she hates sick people. I do Everything for her I can to help but now my car has broken down. etc etc.what I want to know was anybody's parents downfall so painfull? SOmeone help me....I stay here because i don't want her


to fall or have another stroke but it is accleratring my illness Thanks all you good people out there!

I used to get along with my parents so well. Input please!?
bless you honey, sometimes there are no right answers.


do the best you can for them (remember they were


there for you when you were a baby) but you need to


carve out some space just for you. this is not selfishness


because you will then go back with more energy and


patience. hang in there and God bless.
Reply:Sounds like the mom can handle all the illnesses in the family. If your problems are accelerating have a nurse watch her. Get nurse alert or worst of all put her in a nursing home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive