Sunday, April 26, 2009

Someone plz help me!!!!!!?

I have 3 brothers and 3 other sisters, a step mom , step brother and sister. My brothers and sisters hate me, my step mom and step brother and sister. My father just found out he has prostate cancer ,they all got together tonight to discuss his funeral expences , they invited me but i couldnt go because i have no babysitter because my husband is working.So they decided to do this without me. they did not invite my step brother and step sister .They are suppose to be decideing on how to pay for his funeral if he doesnt make it and dont want my step mom or her kids there. Doctor says that he has a 73% survival chance. they could have waited till i could go. they do not want my step mom and her kids there because the funeral home said who ever pays for the funeral has control over the funeral . should i let my step mom know whats going on behind her are just stay out of it. also they wont let me be part of it but said I HAVE to pay my share. My step mom wasnt perfect but she loved my dad!

Someone plz help me!!!!!!?
Honey, don't bury your Dad yet. My brother had little chance of surviving prostate cancer last year. Not only did he survive but he now has an additional grandchild to spoil. I hope all goes well for your Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive