Saturday, November 14, 2009

Anybody had prostate cancer treated with radiation after years had recurrence of bladder cancer?

both cancers have been only localized, doctors at first didnt know if it was a recurrence of prostate or bladder cancer, they say sometimes radiation causes it thx

Anybody had prostate cancer treated with radiation after years had recurrence of bladder cancer?
Hi





Sorry for your recurrence.I got surgery for bladder cancer three years ago. No recurrence. Originally treated injecting bacteria in the bladder for six weeks to target the immune system intensive work the bladder.





Three of my sisters lost their fight with cancer. They went all the way with doctors recommendations (including prohibition use of natural treatments) and nothing. On my personal case, I will use a combination. Do your own search. Is YOUR life, and YOUR body... and you are not a Ginnie pig.





Boost your immune system naturally with (Noni, echinacia,cholostrum,etc) or whatever you prefer. I use 4life Transfer factors (the best of the best in my opinion-boost 427% with only two caps and in just two days). Search and try GRAVIOLA.





Hope this help.
Reply:My dad had one of the first 100% protate removal surgery's that was performed back in 1985. They did not know enough about it back then so they did not do radiation. He lived for 8 more years and then it was throughout his body and turned into bone cancer. They learned alot with my dad and his surgery was put into the American Medical Journal. Radiation is very important to have. I am very proud of my dad, he went through alot, and he is so very missed. They said if he had radiation treatments he would probably still be alive. God Bless....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive