Thursday, November 12, 2009

Prostate Cancer?

Recently I found a small hard lump on one of my testes. Yesterday I had to go to the bathroom at lot at night (maybe because I had 2 cups of water? I had a fever). So I am confused, by the way I am 14 years old.

Prostate Cancer?
O.K. cutey - a little lesson on the male anatomy. Your prostate is not on or in your testicles. It is a small gland, walnut-sized structure that makes up a part of a mans reproductive system. It wraps around the urethra, the tube that carries urine out of the body. You would not be able to feel a prostate gland, it is checked during a rectal exam.





And, if you had prostate cancer you wouldn't pee alot - it would be very hard to pee and come out like a dribble.





Now, you did find a lump, so I suggest you have you mom take you to the doctor to find out what it might be. But rest assured, it's not your prostate.





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive