Monday, November 16, 2009

I will develope prostate cancer :S?

Hello





I'm 22 years old male, i was using testosterone as treatment for couple of months for nonsexual reasons, then i notice that I was going to the bath too much and i wake while i'm sleeping to pee many times, then i know that I have prostate cancer but i wasn't notice it because I'm young and it shows now because i was using testosterone from outside, ok then i stopped taking testosterone and my prostate got back to the normal condition so now i know that mybody will develop this damn thing in the future what can i do to prevent it?!!! should i use DHT Blockers for the rest of my life, and if yes how is that going to effect my sexual life since DHT is the most powerful androgen hormone ?

I will develope prostate cancer :S?
The best thing you can do at this point is drink and eat anything with tomatoes. Sliced tomatoes, tomato juice, V8, Snappy tom, Clamato juice. Tomatoes has something in it that reduces the risk of getting prostate cancer. You can also ask your doctor for a PSA test. This is a blood test. Other than this, I think you worry to much. If it isn't hard to urinate, you have no issues. Only when this gets difficult do you need to worry. Also a doctor can give you a Prx that reduces the size of your prostate gland way before its time for surgury. Hope you feel better soon.
Reply:Whoa.





See a doc, dude.





That's hardcore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive