Monday, May 17, 2010

Has any study shown that the hormone Zoladex completely wipes out Prostate cancer?

I am 65 with Stage IV prostate cancer that doctors said is aggressive and has metastasized to the lumbar bone. I was given up to two years to take Zoladex hormone shot every three months to suppress the cancer. After that, the next recommended treatment is chemotherapy.





Any comments the on basic question or the recommended treatment?

Has any study shown that the hormone Zoladex completely wipes out Prostate cancer?
I am 67 and have had Prostate Cancer. My doctor has a very high success rate here in Chicago. He is an Oncologist as well as a Urologist. Operations and "Seeds" don't seem to wotk too well. His treatments do. I wish there was some way to communicate. He is really very good. He cured me.
Reply:I give up. Here's Zorro whose posting looks promising but could be actually misleading? He does not answer follow up querries about his disease, doctor or treatment. What am I to make of it? Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive