Friday, May 21, 2010

When shall a man develop prostate cancer?

Is it when he don't have sexual contact (or has not released his semen), don't masturbate, or is it when he is overly indulge in sexual act? I just want to know, just in case I have counseling with men. And I myself could make proper behavior on my sex life to avoid men's cancer.

When shall a man develop prostate cancer?
Neither. Most men develop it in their sixties or later. However, prostate cancer can develop in your 40s or earlier. If you suspect you have a problem, see a urologist for a PSA test.





Doctors agree, that if you avoid everything else, a man will most likely develop prostate cancer in old age. Don't worry about it - many such cancers are survivable, and in any case we all have to die sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive