Monday, May 17, 2010

What is the best course of treatment for Prostate cancer secondaries spreading to Spine?

I had Prostate cancer. I had undergone removal of testes. I am on Calutide-e50, 3 tablets a day. I had pain in the back and leg and now it is subsiding.


I am taking treatment in Ramakrishna Hospital, Coimbatore, India.


The cost of medicine is very high. Is there any way to get the medicine at a lower cost?


siva26et@yahoo.com

What is the best course of treatment for Prostate cancer secondaries spreading to Spine?
Dear siva,





Iam a medical representative.





you mail me the company name of Calutide-e50.





I will try for free samples, If i get I will ask for your adress to send





GET WELL SOON.
Reply:Dear friend Siva,


Its very commendable %26amp; brave of u for facing the big C %26amp; its spread so bravely!! wish u the best with all my heart.


As buying calutde -e50 from the chemist is very expensive, try contacting the medical rep/ distributor thru Indian cancer society/Cancer patient association wherein u can get it at a much affordable rate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive