Saturday, May 15, 2010

Aching in scapular region and prostate cancer?

I have a history of prostate cancer, and received external beam radiation therapy followed by lupron injections concluded in 200l. My PSA was o.oo afterwards. It slowly increased One year ago it as 0.25. Recent PSA results are 0,56. I read somewhere that what is important is how long it takes to double. I have discomfort in my scapula region. May be arthritis or shoulx I be concerned.?

Aching in scapular region and prostate cancer?
Go to an orthopedic physician and ask him about the shoulder problem and tell him about your cancer concerns also...The only thing shoulder related that I can think of is that if you have abdominal surgery it may be possible to maybe have an air pocket that goes upwards to the shoulder area when you stand up after a surgery? Something like that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive