Monday, May 17, 2010

Where can i find out if gulf war has prostate cancer problems?

advanced prostate cancer from gulf war 1991

Where can i find out if gulf war has prostate cancer problems?
A lot of Gulf War vets are having cancer and DNA problems. Check my links:
Reply:You need to find out, I believe you are soldier or you was soldier, go to the Veteran Hospital for check up. Ask the Pentagon, where they used the chemical weapons by the gulf war in 1991.


I know there was so many problems with the soldiers and their healths. First they didn't publish all that, and after so many was sick came all in the public. There must be also some maps, where the soldiers and which units was located by the war. I hope I can help you little bit. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive