Saturday, May 15, 2010

I have a one cell cancer on my Prostate. Had two bi-ops in 24 months?

After 24 months of "watchful waiting" for my prostate cancer, and out of 13 biopsy's I had on one cancer cell, or core. The first bi-op had a "Gleason Score" of 3+3. With a 5% involvement. One year later the "Gleason Score" was 3+4 with 20% involvement. That does not sound like much but I have been told that it was significant.


I go back to my Urologist Tuesday to discuss my options once again. I hope a Dr. or a Dr. of Urology is online.I realize the decision is mine, but if I could live another ten years without it I would go that route, but as we know I may not even be able to finish this text.


I. if I so elect will be having the "robotic" surgery and have talked with two friends that had it and all faired well with them.


MY main concern is the fact that I could be out for up to four-hours. I have had problems with "being put under" twice. Heart rate 40 bpm, blood pressure 88. But they got me stable thanks to a page to my anesatist (sp). Not the nurse that put me under.

I have a one cell cancer on my Prostate. Had two bi-ops in 24 months?
There are alternatives to surgery or the more normal treatments for cancer.


I too have a low risk Prostate Cancer that I am fighting naturally.


The two methods I am aware of are books:


"The Breuss Cancer Cure" Breuss uses natural juices etc to cleanse the body of the cancer cells and has over 45000 proven case studies.


The second is another book "How to fight Prostate Cancer and win". By Ron Gellatley He is a nutritionist and herbalist and used many herbs, vitamins and homepathic remedies to reduce his PSA from over 100 to below 1 in 6 months.





My psa is reducing slowly also.





Good luck and may you live for more than 10 years.
Reply:I wonder how old you are. Has your Dr mentioned radiation implants? or is that an option for you? By 'involvement' do you mean nodes?


Due to your history, try to have an anesthesiologist next time you have any surgery for anything.

java

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive